Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What do you want?

I want to move far away
I want a fresh start
I want to pick up the pieces of my life
I want to remember
I want to forget
I want to love
I want to smile
I want to do something meaningful
I want to be loved
I want to be someone
I want passion
I want to focus
I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tell my story
I want no one to know me or my story
I don't want to hurt
I want to know who I am
I want to know why

Today I've had a shit day.
Today I feel like I'm lost.
Spiraling backward into the abyss that is grief.
The black hole of nothingness.
I just want to move on and pick up the pieces of my life.
To forget this sadness.
To just be me. I don't know who I am though. I feel like a miserable awful ugly person.
I just want to be happy and love life again.

Without you that is so very hard...

2 comments:

  1. hi carly ....... ditto and big hugs honey, lots of love, anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne, hugs very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete