Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

A new year always makes me a little bit crazy. Well more so than normal. I need to organise everything. Clean and de-clutter. Get a new diary. Buy stationary. Yer I know it's weird but totally 100% me.

So I'm feeling creative. I'm going to try and do lots of crafting this year. Expression. Release.
Here's to a new blog layout. You like? I do. I hate changing layouts because it always seems so complicated and I always lose things in the change.

I'm in the process of doing some photo collages that I'll share later. Right now though I should be showering and getting ready for the back to school shop. There's something about new pens and pencil cases that I can't resist.

Well just a mini update post with nothing too scary or depressing or deep. I'll save that for later. However it doesn't always have to be that way does it? Learning learning learning...

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog layout!

    I share your love for new pens - enjoy the sweet moments.

    ReplyDelete